Tuesday 22 June 2010

A New Career Option



It is a beautiful day today and it is getting warmer every day so I am outside nearly all the time and as it doesn't get very dark at all these nights, I can stay out really late which I love, 'cos sometimes I am out in my garden when my MH is in her bed!

I am still playing with the baby cows but as I haven't got my little boots yet, I am very careful where I put my wee paws. The nice farmer next door says he is putting the mammy cows and the baby cows into another field soon, and I hope it is not too far away for me to visit. Our little island is only two miles long, so nothing is really far away, but when you are little (and adorable!) like me, two miles is a LONG way.

Anyway, I am still attacking flies and bluebottles and I am becoming quite an expert. In fact, my MH says I could be in the circus with all the fantastic, death-defying leaps that I can do. SO! I was thinking. Maybe I could stow away on our ferry and join the circus when it comes here again and I could be 'The Mighty Squeak---Trapeze Artiste Extraordinaire'

I might even let my MH measure me for my Lycra cat-suit after all. I fancy crimson with sequins and shiny bits which will catch the light as I swing through the air. I shall be the talk of the circus world, so remember, dear feline family, you read it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment