Tuesday 15 June 2010

Name Change



Oh dear. My mummy human says she is considering changing my name and I have no idea why.

I have been a very good puss cat and have been keeping up with my training regime by running round my house at the speed of sound and 'louping' over the furniture with a jump that some Olympians would be proud of, and then scudding through the (open) window, turning round in the garden and then repeating the process in reverse---the direction that is, I am not in reverse!

Now, I cannot for the life of me see what is wrong with that and there is also nothing wrong with me making sure she doesn't oversleep by thumping her face at 7:30am and squeaking beautifully at her to let her know I am perfectly ready for a wee bit of food as soon as she likes. Surely, that is being helpful?

BUT! she has decided that I should have been called 'Mischief' or 'Monster'. Now, if I had to choose, I would go for 'Mischief' and I could practice living up to my new name, but I definitely DO NOT LIKE 'Monster'. And if you look at today's picture, you will see that I am really not a 'Mischief' either.
I am Squeak!

No comments:

Post a Comment