Thursday 24 June 2010

My Day



I have been left to my own devices today as my humans have been very busy, so I have been exploring lots of different places, but it has been good 'cos it has been nice and warm until the rain came on, and by that time, I was a wee bit tired anyway.

My MH goes swimming on a Thursday so away she went on the early boat and she doesn't come home again until nearly tea time. My DH was fixing the exhaust on her car 'cos it had a hole in it and the noise was giving me a headache, and even one of the neighbours was complaining, so it had to be fixed, and fix it he did, but oh my, did he get all dirty. He looked quite funny with his overalls and his dirty face and his wee woolly hat!

When she came home, my mummy human gave me some new wee biscuits and I just LOVED them. They were de-lic-ious! I hope I get some more soon. Then she played with me and told me all that she had been doing and I told her all about my day and I cuddled up on her knee and we both liked that. Then I went out to play and I am practicing to be a clothes-pole dancer now!

I am having a wee snooze soon and my humans told me that they know when I am having a good dream 'cos my tail wags. I think said tail might get me into a lot of trouble one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment