Tuesday 8 June 2010

More Rain



I am getting used to the rain, although I still do not like it very much, but at least just now it is quite warm rain, so that's not too bad.

My humans had to go away on the boat again this morning, so we were all up very early which didn't really suit me 'cos I had been outside till late last night and I was a wee bit tired, but as soon as they were away I nipped back to bed for a while, but I won't tell them that, of course! They had some shopping to do so while my MH came back at lunch time my DH went away to buy another strimmer 'cos his is broken. I told you I was a magic cat. First I made the lawn mower not go, and now I have made the strimmer not go, so how can that be coincidence?
My MH and I played together for a wee while and then I went outside and watched the birdies and the cows. There is one cow who is not happy at all and keeps making a noise so I went and asked it to to be a bit quieter. I hope it understood as I don't want a headache.

My DH will be home at tea time and then I s'pose I'll go out to his greenhouse with him and listen while he talks to his tomatoes. I do feel a wee bit sorry for him 'cos they never answer, but maybe they will when they are older. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment