Wednesday 16 June 2010

I am beside myself------


----with joy and excitement because the VERY nice man from the farm up the road who leaves his big shed door open for me to play in, now has let the mummy cows and the baby cows come out of the field to eat the grass near my house which means I can get to play with them!

It is my dream come true and even the mummy cows are quite happy when the baby cows have a wee chat to me, so it has been a wonderful day. I have been out playing all the time and it has been lovely and warm so I have had great fun.

There is only one wee problem, although it is not really WEE 'cos it is the daddy bull and I am still not too happy about him. He is with the mummys and the babies, so I try and keep out of his way 'cos he is huge even to a human, so you can imagine how he looks to a baby pussy cat like me.

I think I could probably run faster than him, but between you and me, feline friends, I ain't taking no chances! If today's picture looks a funny colour, it is 'cos it was taken at sunset last night and the sky was all red and purple and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment