Saturday 19 June 2010

The Down Side



You may have noticed that I didn't post anything yesterday and that's 'cos I was in a bad mood and in a sulk, or in the huff, or 'pootsin' as they say here, and I wouldn't take the computer from my MH.

And I s'pose you want to know why there was this dramatic change in personality for this adorable puss cat? Well--and that is where today's heading comes in.

As you know, I have been playing with the baby cows and unfortunately I have discovered the down side. When I was playing, I heard some really funny noises but I didn't know what they were. I was beside Daddy Bull when he did a noise and I thought it was thunder and I got a fright, but when the mummy cows did the same, it dawned on me what it was, and I nearly fell down laughing 'cos I didn't know cows did that! You do know that I am talking about cow-flatulence, don't you? One little boy here says his cow's bottom coughed, and I like that.

That was quite funny but by the time I realised that cows didn't have litter trays it was too late and my little paws were covered in something unpleasant and very, very, smelly. Naturally, I couldn't clean them myself and my MH had to clean them for me and I was not a happy puss cat at all. The indignity of it all!!

I now know to keep away from these steaming cow pats although my dearest mummy said she could perhaps get me some puss-cat wellies, so watch this space, dear reader, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment