Wednesday 30 June 2010

Did you miss me?



I didn't manage to post anything yesterday 'cos we were all so busy and the time just disappeared.

A friend of my humans came to visit and although she told them that she wanted to see them, the REAL reason she came was to see me, so I had to be on my best behaviour. Not that I am ever on anything else, of course!

The lady visitor thought I was adorable and I sat on her knee for a wee while and did my bestest purring which delighted her and of course, she was entranced by my nipping in and out of the window at regular intervals. So when she left she was a happy lady and I was a tired puss.

It was a lovely day and so the dreaded lawn mower came out and danced round the garden with my MH holding on to it. I have decided that while me and the lawn mower will never be bestest pals, I will NOT be frightened of it any more, so when my MH was running round after said mower, I just stayed out of paw's reach and stared at it in as menacing a way as an adorable six month old puss cat can!

I am not too sure what is going on in my house tonight but the word V-E-T keeps being whispered and my food dishes have been taken away, so I think it is something I might not like, but I shall let you know.

Be good, pussy cats, be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment