Saturday 26 June 2010

Cheeky Swallows



I have been dived bombed by a swallow today and I DO NOT LIKE IT!!! I had just nipped out of the window and I was sitting on the ledge just looking, and wondering what to do with my day, when this cheeky wee bird appeared and flew right over my head, squawking all the time at me. It then swooped in a circle and did the same thing again and again.

I was being a very good puss and I did not retaliate, but I just went into my house and waited until it had gone away. After a decent interval of about 3.63 minutes, I tried again to get out the window, and guess what? Yep, the birdie was there again and he did the very same thing. I have decided that he is a boy bird showing off to the girl birds, but I will have to teach him a lesson if he tries that again.

He eventually got fed up and went away somewhere else, so I managed to get out of the window and played in my pampas grass tent and I could hear him chirping away so I just kept well out of his way, but I am going to tell his mummy bird, because it is MY garden after all and if there is any terrorising to be done, it will be done by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment