Tuesday 1 June 2010

Celebration


I have put on a rather pretty picture of your truly today because today I am a whole twenty four weeks old. I am celebrating all that I can do and all that I have learned and I am a delighted little puss as well as an adorable one!

I have learned so much in these twenty four weeks and I have discovered that I am not really afraid of anything, and that I know when to get out of the way of dangerous things. I also know how to get away with being naughty, and I reckon that is the most important lesson of all. I just cuddle up on a human's knee and purr and they just melt, and I have won again.

I am also very surprised at how much my humans have learned in such a short time, but my training has paid off and they are just about up to scratch now, so I think we can all relax a wee bit.

No doubt there will be problems to overcome in the coming months, but if we all do exactly as I want, it should all work out fine. I shall keep you informed.

The next chapter of my adventure story, which is the penultimate, will be here tomorrow, so happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment