Thursday 20 May 2010

Working


I have been a very busy puss cat today 'cos I have been helping my DH in the garden and in the greenhouse. My MH went away on the early boat to get lots of shopping and she brought me back another super toy which I will show you tomorrow.

Anyway, my DH decided that he needed to tidy up the garden and put his tomato plants in their grow bags in his greenhouse, so we both worked there for a while and every now and then, I would nip out into my jungle to see what was happening there. I have seen lots more birdies and some of them are nesting in the roof of the shed near to where I like playing. Dear oh dear, what a noise they make when I go near them! If this goes on much longer I shall have to borrow my MH's ipod so that I don't have to listen to them!

It was quite hard work wandering back and forth, and jumping in the window too when I needed a wee feed, so when my MH came back I welcomed her as she likes me to do, then I lay down on my swivel chair for a wee snooze and she took today's picture with her new camera.

I think it shows me in a very good light!

No comments:

Post a Comment