Friday 21 May 2010

Woe is Me!





It is a beautiful day! It is warm and sunny and very, very calm and just brilliant weather for a baby puss cat to be out lying in the sun doing nuffin!

So what do my humans do? Well, it really was my MH. Out comes the dreaded hoover and she did all the rooms 'cos she didn't do them yesterday, then the washing machine went on, and THEN the even dreadeder lawn mower appeared again! What a noise the woman created! Even the cows in the field were complaining! Mind you, it didn't last too long, and then I got down to the serious business of enjoying my dear, adorable little self.

I even found a new place to explore and it is a ginormous shed beside my jungle, so it's not too far away for me to travel. Usually, the shed is closed up, but the nice farmer man from next door came today and opened it up and when he went away, he left it open, so I decided it was OK to go and have a wee nosey, so oft I jolly-well went! And what a shed it is. There is a lot of farm machinery in it of course, but there are also birds up in the rafters and they had a few words with me. I'll leave those to your imagination, but I don't think they were overly pleased to see me there. As well as the birdies, I could hear the mouses all scampering about, but I didn't see any---maybe another time. I was in the big shed for ages and ages and ages and I just loved it, so I hope I can go again tomorrow if the nice man leaves it open.

I told you yesterday that I got a new toy and that's it in today's picture. It is a string-type ball with holes in it and there is something with feathers in it which I have to try and catch. I think it will be good fun,but I have been so busy outside that I haven't had time to play with it yet. Maybe when it's raining.

Happy hunting, pussy cats of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment