Thursday 6 May 2010

Soft, soft, soft


I have had quite a lazy day and it has been one of my cuddly days, as my MH calls them.


I wakened up early as usual about 4.30am and so as not to waken my humans, I headed straight out the bedroom door. Well, when I say 'straight', I did happen to stand on the hi-fi and the bookcase, but I didn't drop anything. Mind you, the clock and a couple of books landed on the floor, but I am sure that had nothing at all to do with me.


After I had a light breakfast, a wee run round the living room and a play with all my toys, I was feeling a bit tired again, so I nipped back to bed, but this time I cuddled in to my MH's feet and had a long sleep dreaming of mouses and adventures and pussy cat things.


A wee while later, my humans got up and after they had their breakfast, and were reading their mail I sat on my MH's knee for a long, long time and got cuddled and petted and I liked it lots. I was in a 'sooky' mood and stayed in the house for a long time before I went out to play, but I came back in lots of times just for a wee cuddle on a human's knee.


My MH's friend came in to see me, and I cuddled up to her as well and I purred and purred. My MH calls this my engine 'cos I sound like a wee motor, and my engine purrs lots of times all day 'cos I am a happy wee puss cat.


So I have had a lazy day, but I have been thinking of chapter three of my story, so it will be coming to you soon.


Happy purring puss cats everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment