Friday 14 May 2010

A Much Better Day


I have had a really good day today. It has been nice and warm with not too much wind, so it is perfect weather for little pussy cats to hunt and play.


My two humans have been home all day so I have always had some company when I decide to come home for a wee feed. I do like having my little tummy tickled and my MH does this and she also rubs my little ears which makes my wee engine purr very loudly. I think I am a lucky puss cat.


My DH has been putting tomato plants in his greenhouse and I have been helping him with this, especially when her indoors brought out the hoover. I still do not like this machine at all.


There is a HUGE bull in the field opposite my house, so I have been staying well away from him as he looks like he could swallow a wee puss like me in one gulp, and I really don't want to be swallowed up, so I will stay well away from that field until bully-boy has gone.


I have found a new hiding place in my house and it is under the couch in my living room. I can slide in there and have a wee sleep without being disturbed and today's picture is of me just coming out from under my couch.


Life is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment