Wednesday 5 May 2010

More Toys








If I say I have two new toys to play with, that is not quite true, but I have two different things to play with what I just love.



When I first came to my house, my humans bought me a wee green furry mouse on a stick and its hands and feet were wee green balls. Well, somehow, and I have no idea how! but one of the hands came off and now I use that as a wee football and I have great fun playing with it. I chase it, and kick it and I pick it up and run away with it and it keeps me amused for hours and hours and hours. I 'specially love playing with it in my kitchen 'cos we have tiles on the floor and the wee ball rolls faster and faster and I can slide on the floor so it is just the magicest toy ever, and really it was just a wee accident.







My other new plaything isn't supposed to be a toy at all, but I just love playing on it. It is a huge big cover which sits on my leather couch and my MH said something about it keeping wee sharp claws off the leather suite. Well, better late than never, I s'pose.


Anyway, it is just brilliant to play on and I can run all over my couch and not do any damage--well, except to this big cover of course but my humans don't mind that 'cos they think I am worth it, and who can blame them? And then when I am tired out, after my mad half hour racing round and round the house, this big cover is lovely and cosy to lie down on while I am having my power nap.


I have been playing a lot with those toys today, although I was out for a long, long time this morning, but decided I needed to give my humans a wee bit of attention, so I am writing this while they are both lying down in a darkened room!


Some humans have no stamina at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment