Tuesday 11 May 2010

More Snow!




Yesterday I told you that I got snowed on. Well! Today it snowed some more and I was nearly a dalmatian cat!


It was snowing quite heavily and my humans opened the door for me to have a look at all these funny wee white things that were falling on my path.It was good fun trying to catch them, but then the horrible wind came and we had all to go into my house, but the snow couldn't come in too, so my DH opened the living room window and I peeped out, and that's when my MH took today's picture, and that's when I was nearly a dalmatian puss cat.


There are lots of little lambs in the fields beside my house and some are even littler than me, and I do feel sorry for them 'cos when it gets wet and cold, I can run into my house and get nice and dry and warm again, but the little lambs can't do that. Mind you, their mummy is all woolly and mine isn't, and maybe I should stop there!


Today is a special day for me 'cos I am twenty one weeks old today. 'What did I get for my birthday?' I hear you wonder. Did I get a special chew? NO.
Did I get a brand new collar? NO
Did I get a noisy toy? NO.
So what did I get? I-GOT-WEIGHED!!! The woman is obsessed!


Out came the Wii and MH and me had to get weighed. I have put on one whole pound and my Wii Mii says I am a perfect little specimen. So there. I have decided to be modest like my MH who says it's because she is so modest that everybody loves her, and I just nod my perfectly formed little head.


Obsessed AND Deluded! 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment