Sunday 9 May 2010

I Forgot...

....to tell you that I was twenty weeks old last Tuesday!

I am getting so growed up now and am being very brave when I go outside to play. I even went out last night on my own in the dark. My humans left the window open so I could get in whenever I needed to, but it was good to be out playing at night time.

I have learned so many things already and have explored lots of brilliant places, but I know there are still lots of places to go and lots of animals that I still have to meet, so I am looking forward to a long summer filled with exciting adventures.


My humans have told me that in the summer it doesn't get dark here at all for a while, so I will have lots of time to be outside so that will be good, and I will have lots to tell you.


I have just had a thought. Next Tuesday, when I am twenty one, will I get the key to the cat-flap?

No comments:

Post a Comment