Monday 10 May 2010

Guess What?


I got snowed on today!! No, I am not dreaming or havering, it really was snowing f0r a wee while here and it was cold, and I was out playing at the time and I got snowed on!

It was the first time in my little life that I had been out in the snow and I am still not sure if I like it or not.

It was a nice morning and I had been out playing with all the funny wee ornaments my daddy human (DH) had put in the garden. We have lots of them now. Some are at the front of the house and some are at the other side, so I can play at whatever side I want to and I usually pick the side where I don't get blowed away.

So there was I minding my own wee business and having a sniff at all these odd things in my garden, when suddenly this wet white stuff landed on me and there was hail as well and that was sore on my little body, but as soon as it started my humans lifted me up and ran with me into the house where I watched all of the snow out of the window. It didn't last too long and I got out to play again, so it has been a funny old day!


No comments:

Post a Comment