Saturday 22 May 2010

Eerie!



I got a wee fright this morning when I wakened up. I looked out of my window and all the world wasn't there. It had all vanished and all I could see was the end of my garden and then lots of white. I went in and looked out of the living room window and it was just the same. I could see my fence, but everything else was gone---the fields, the lighthouse and the sea. Oh, dear feline friends, I can admit to you that I had a major panic 'cos I thought everyone and everything had gone away and left us behind

I then did what every brave, adorable puss cat would do and bounced on my MH to tell her the dreadful news, but she just smiled one of her 'silly puss' smiles and told me that it was just very misty and although we couldn't see it, everything was still there. Oh what a relief. So I have learned something new again and I will know all about it when it happens again 'cos according to the encyclopedia that is my MH, it happens quite a lot.

I went out to play again in the afternoon and you can see from the picture that I met one of the cows from next door who was out for a wee wander. She has a wee baby cow but it was sleeping so she came down to see what I was doing, and I told Esmeralda (that's what I called her) that she was very welcome to eat all the grass round about my house, but not to come into the garden 'cos that was all mine and I didn't want my little paws getting covered in cow poo. So she said 'OK Squeak.'

One has to be assertive.

No comments:

Post a Comment