Saturday 15 May 2010

Do You Want to Know a Secret?


I have had the bestest of time outside on my grass and if my mummy human (MH) knew what I had been up to, she would have been a tad awful angry 'cos I have been swinging on her washing!
I knew that there were big poles in the middle of the grass, but I thought that they were there for me to climb up--after all, the world DOES revolve around me, does it not?--but today I discovered that when the humans put up a rope between these poles, then my MH can hang up all the clothes she has just taken out of the washing machine. So, because today was dry and not too windy, that's just what she did.

Naturally enough, I needed to go and inspect 'cos this was something completely new to me, so oft I went, and what a fantabulous time I had. The towels were hanging down and then they would blow in the wind, so what is an adorable, lively, inquisitive pussy cat to do? Yep! I jumped up, caught on to the bottom of a big towel and I swinged and swinged and swinged and it was MAGIC! Obviously, there isn't a picture of this, because my MH wasn't there which was maybe just as well 'cos I would have been in trouble. So today's picture is the 'Honestly it wasn't me, but if it was, then I am so, so, sorry' look which I have perfected to--to--to--well, to perfection really!

I have been in trouble a couple of times and my MH has threatened to make 'Squeak soup' and I'm not sure what that would entail, but I don't think I'll hang around to find out, so I'm off outside again to swing on more towels.

Happy purring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment