Monday 17 May 2010

Another New Week


Well, it's Monday again and here we go on another exciting adventure. Every day is an adventure for me just now and I am seeing more and more new things every day. If this continues, I shall be the cleverest puss cat in the en-tire world!

My new bestest friend, the peacock, has been calling to me and once I have recovered from yesterday's long and arduous journey, I may go back to see him 'cos I forgot to ask him what his name was. Mind you, Mrs. Peacock arrived to see what I was up to with her husband, so I decided to beat a hasty retreat!

I have been watching the oyster catchers and they are still building their nest. I saw two lapwings which I had never seen before and there are a couple of swallows flying about my house, so my education is galloping on, and I am becoming quite an authority in birdwatching!

I am still loving being outside and it is getting warmer, but the dreaded lawn mower keeps coming out as soon as I lie down to have a wee nappette. I must look up my mechanic books and see if I can put a silencer on it before next time. I know my humans have to keep the garden tidy for me, but does it have to be SO noisy?

However, since it has stopped now, I am off to find a shady spot to watch birdies and then have a wee kitten-nap.

Happy purring,my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment