Wednesday 21 April 2010

Snookered



The weather today has been a bit better and although it is still windy, I have decided to become a hardy little pussy cat and ventured outside in the wind and the rain and I liked it lots.




First of all I went out of the door---we only have one door in my house---and I played in the garden which was brilliant 'cos I pretended to hide in the grass and where my DH is growing chives and I pretend you can't see me, and just outside my gate, there is long grass which I jump at and roll in and hide in and it is just the magicest thing ever.




Then I went home for a wee bite of my dinner and then went out again, but this time I nipped out of the window at the front of the house and ran straight for the pampas grass which was blowing in the wind----cue for a song!---and I played for a long, long time jumping up and trying to catch it, but with just little legs, I couldn't. One day I will and I will tell you all about it.




I decided to nip through my fence and went far, far away from my house to a big barn where there are the most fantabulous smells of mouses and birds and insects and everything, and I was a very happy little pussy cat, playing all by myself. When I say it was far, far away from my house, it felt like it for me, but my humans could see me from the window and from the garden, so I s'pose it wasn't very far away at all. There are even lots of pipes that I can climb into and hide for a wee while if the rain gets too heavy and then when my humans call for me I jump out and surprise them, and then run straight through my fence, and because I am still quite thin, I can get through no bother at all.




You may remember that I told you about my MH being a creature of habit? Well, yesterday was the dreaded 'weigh 'day, and out came the Wii again, and now I even have my own Wii Mii but it is not nearly as adorable as what I am! Anyway, I got weighed and I have put on a whole pound since last week, so I AM getting bigger.




I have a new toy that my DH made for me and it is a snooker table for cats and it is fantastic. It is a kind of box and it has got lots of holes on it and I can push my toys into it at one side and pull them out somewhere else, and two sides are open so that I can crawl through it if I want. Brilliant!!




I may be the only snooker playing cat in the en-tire world. Ronnie O'Sullivan ---look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment