Monday 5 April 2010

No Eggs!


Well, I didn't get any Easter Eggs and I must admit I was a tad peeved, but then I discovered my new basket and I cheered up a wee bit.


I had noticed this in my living room before, but hadn't paid much attention to it, 'cos to be quite honest, there is a lot to do here, and I was leaving that for later. However, I was in such a state of peevedness that I decided to attack it, both from the outside and the inside and I was fully expecting the normal 'tut, tut' when I do something wrong, and was quite surprised when I discovered that this was all mine. It is very comfortable and I had a wee napette in it--really just to please them indoors-- but my favourite sleeping place is still on a knee.


I have been very, very busy today as it took me a lot of running, jumping and climbing to get rid of all my energy and my two humans are lying down in a darkened room as I write this.


AND!! I have been outside in the big world again. Not for very long and not too far away from the door, but it is a start. My MH (mummy human) had gone outside for a minute and she left the door open and called to me, so I went into the porch and sniffed for a long time, until gradually and paw by paw I stepped onto the path!


I stood sniffing for a long time and there are lots of lovely smells, and I could hear all the wee birds talking to me but I wasn't ready to go out and play, so after a wee minute or two, I went back in feeling very brave and quite delighted with my little self, and I know that soon I shall be able to venture further.

No comments:

Post a Comment