Wednesday 7 April 2010

My Big Adventure


I have been outside again! And for a long, long time and I liked it.


It is a sunny day here and it is quite warm with just a wee gale blowing--well it feels like a gale to me 'cos I am just very little, but adorable!


So, my MH went into the garden and left the door open and then called to me again, so I went for a wee look. I am a VERY curious pussy cat and need to see everything. Well, she stood at the gate and gradually I went onto the path and then onto the grass. It tickled my wee paws but I liked it. I had a good sniff at everything I could reach, but I didn't jump up on anything 'cos I was still a wee bit scared, but I am getting braver every day, so I shall soon be having wonderful adventures which I can tell you all about.


Now, a question for all my feline friends out there. Do your humans repeat everything as though they think we will reply if they say it often enough? My MH does this and it drives me crackers! For example, at feeding time she will say 'Are you hungry wee puss? Eh? Are you hungry?' What am I expected to do? Answers on a postcard please!


Humans are quite odd.

2 comments:

  1. For those of you missing Squeak's daily adventures, she wanted me to tell you she is "offline" for a wee while. No it wasn't anything she did - she assures me (with a suspiciously innocent look on her face), but apparently A Dragon Ate her Broadband ..... and the Telephone..... and she is drumming her little paws with impatience waiting for the Man From BT to arrive. She has asked that her fans be patient...... she on the other hand...... well she's a kitten, what do you expect! Yours Button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Squeak - I just read your last post. I can't tell you what to say to your MH when she asks such stupid questions as I will be reported for abuse. You just have to bear with them - humans are not very bright. You will learn to humour them - there are ways you can get your revenge when you get really fed up with it..... I hear you have learned the 5am trick already.... try it hourly..... tee hee! Button....

    ReplyDelete