Monday 19 April 2010

I Am in Heaven!



But don't worry, all my feline friends, I am still very much alive and I have had the brilliantest of mornings.




As you know, I have been out exploring, but one of my humans always comes with me in case I get lost. As if!! However I have to humour them for a wee while at least. However, today I discovered that I could get out the window at the front of my living room and my MH was quite happy for me to do this 'cos she could stay inside in the warm and watch me, so I got out to explore all by myself! I felt so growed up and it was so good I stayed out for hours and hours.




I played with the plants and I hid in among all the pampas grass which looks like a big jungle when you are just little like me and I runned and runned and runned. Oh dear felines of the world, it was the bestest thing in the en-tire world, and I can do it again whenever I feel like it.




I told you yesterday that my house looks over to Stromness and I reckon if I keep eating up all my dinners, I would be able to jump from my window-sill and reach Stromness in one HUGE leap. When I told my mummy human about this, she said if I could do that, I could bring back fish suppers. I do worry about her as I am sure she is not fully plugged in half the time. I do not speak the fish supper language!




I am going for a little nap now 'cos all this excitement and exploring has made me a wee bit sleepy. So till next time, keep yowling!

No comments:

Post a Comment