Tuesday 13 April 2010

I Am Back!!


Hello again, dear readers. I hope you haven't missed me too much, but I see that Sian has told you about the big dragon that came and breathed fire at my phone cable and melted it, and we have been waiting for the BT man to arrive at Chez Squeak to fix it, and he did that today, so hopefully the big dragon won't come back again.


Meanwhile, I have been a very busy pussycat and have quite a cat-alogue of things to tell you.


I am growing every day in size, in braveness and in adoreableness, and my humans thank I am wonderful, especially my MH (mummy human, in case you have forgotten) 'cos I don't waken her up at 5 o'clock any more. I get up quietly and have a wee feed and a wee play and she only comes to see me if I knock something over, and I don't do that unless I want her to play too.


We have been working on the computer and I am getting cleverer at this and can do lots of things with my humans. I have been outside lots of times now and for a wee while longer every day, and I have even been out at night when it was very dark, but I liked it. My humans come with me 'cos I am still too little to be out on my own, but it is great fun. I am having great big explores and adventures. I have seen an oyster catcher and some starlings and I even sniffed a wee daisy, so my nature education has begun.


I am, however, a wee bit concerned as I have just discovered some HUGE noisy monsters in the field beside my house, but they are not dragons 'cos they're not on fire. They are the hugest pussycats I have ever seen. As I told you, I am still little and I am only about six inches high and these creatures are like mountains. They are ginormous and make a terrible noise and according to my humans they are called cows. I may be brave, but I tell you now, I am definitely staying away from them!


Talking of monsters. If you look closely at today's picture, you will see that my MH is part zebra!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Squeak, we missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maureen thank you for missing me. I am glad you read my blog. Did your friend get the address that my MH sent her?

    Yours adorably
    Squeak

    ReplyDelete