Sunday 4 April 2010

Day of Rest


I have had a very mixed day--exercising, resting, eating and being fussed over. All of these have become my very favourite pastimes, although I do like sitting on my mummy human's knee while she plays on her computer.


I was up bright and early and 5.30 am and of course my mummy human had to get up too and we even managed to get my daddy human up too, although that was really by accident, because he heard my mummy and me playing and he thought it was up time and it was only when he opened the curtains and saw that it was still dark, that he realised he had done a wee mistake and was not best pleased.


However, since we were all up anyway, I decided that we should just start our training early and so I pounced on my climbing frame and attacked every single toy in my collection while my two humans got into the act by throwing said toys for me.


After an hour of concentrated exercise and training, I finally let them get back back to bed and I went with them and curled up for a wee while.


The rest of the day passed fairly uneventfully and I inspected all my corners again, and watched the birdies from the window. There is a bird feeder outside my house, so I can get a good view of all the winged visitors, but I still don't want to go outside yet as it is still too windy for a little pussy cat like me.


One of my mummy human's friends came up to see me and I gave her a sparkling display of my energetic runs, leaps and bounds and she thinks I am wonderful too!


After this, the dreaded Wii came out and mummy human did her exercises and today's picture is me having a wee belly-laugh, but please don't tell her 'cos she thinks I am yawning.


My day finished up with an early evening nap and then another concentrated effort on the climbing frame before going to bed with my mummy human and attacking her feet. My leaps are getting bigger, so I must be getting stronger. Someday soon I will take all this energy outside, but not just yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment