Monday 29 March 2010

All About Me

Well, as you know, I am fifteen weeks old and adorable--just in case you missed that bit!
I was adopted from the lovely Cats Protection people and brought here by my humans on a boat! I think I am going to like going on the boat, 'cos everybody makes a fuss of me, and that's what I'm here for.
I am black and white although my summer coat has some brown in it, and I have a long black tail. Now, even though I am very young, I have some very important information to pass on to the younger kittens who may be reading this, regarding said tail.
By all means, chase the tail as it gives the humans endless enjoyment, but never, dear feline friends, never bite it! ' Nuff said?!
I have two humans, a mummy human and a daddy human so I have a lot of training to do, but I will get there.
I will now paws for a wee rest.

1 comment:

  1. I am please to read that you have realised that humans are there to serve you and adore you. A word of advice - whatever you do - whenever it goes wrong DO NOT let your humans see this. Fall off the windowsill? Sit on floor and wash face pretending you meant to do that.... In fact - wen in doubt - wash. Your new friend Button.

    ReplyDelete